Saturday Series: Oh Whale baby cards

I have to share these super cute baby cards!! I used the Oh Whale (retired) stamp set and die to make these! This is a gift I made for my daughter-in-law's baby shower. We gave them a big gift, but this is the kinda gift that keeps giving! This is a box of Thank You cards that she can mail out. I was thrilled how they turned out....oh the  happy dance around our house!!! This will be our first grand baby ...so no pressure!!  Hee-hee!!

Here they are:





Are those too cute?? I used the Tin of Cards tin to complete the package!! I used a couple items from the clearance rack for these projects, be sure to check it out....it's a little gold mine! I think these cards are too adorable!!


I made this tag using the Scallop Tag Topper and the White  1 1/4 inch Jute Ribbon. How fun is that?!! She will be able to keep the cards all together and it matches the theme!! Perfect!! :)) Pretty adorable right?? Boy I thought so!! Here's a closer look at each card:





For this card I used the Maritime Designer Series Paper that is on the clearance rack. This paper is so cute for this project. I stamped the waves on the paper. To make the Oval cut out I used the Oval Framelits and made it look like the Whales were peaking through!!







I also used the Cloudy day embossing folder (retired). The card base is Daffodil Delight, and I used Pool Party cotton ribbon and ink.








For this card I used the Lullaby Designer Series Paper that is on the clearance rack! This paper is so cute here, for bubbles and playful water type effect!. I used the 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch to cut the paper. The stamp here, is from the Oh Whale stamp set.






Ok...just about the time you thought all cuteness was ending! :)  This little card is too sweet!!





To make that stamp 'the world just got a little cuter'  rounded like that I just bent it to the shape I wanted and put it on the block. This stamp is from Made with Love, since it's photopolymer, you can shape it like this and stamp it in a curve!! Way cute right!!



Ok...ok! I know I so squealled when this card came together! Do you want to hear the good news....it's easy.  The adorable here is from the Made with Love stamp set!!!


1. start with a regular size card base : 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" folded in half


2.  Use the largest circle in the Circle Framelits-(which is actually the only scalloped circle) and place it on your card base as shown above. You want a little hanging over the folded edge. Then take that on your Magnetic Board and cut in your Big Shot. See how it looks below once cut.


3. Then take using the biggest circle that is not a scallop, cut one out of Whisper White.





4. Then take a smaller circle and place it as shown above and using the Magnetic platform, cut in your Big shot.




5. Using your hole punch, punch holes and insert ribbon. When you put your ribbon through the first hole, tie a knot at the end, then make bow in the middle and insert ribbon through the other side.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did making them!! Please be sure to check back on Saturdays for my Saturday Series, where I showcase paper, themes etc. Click here to order. Have a great day!!

Here's what I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS