All Boxed up scrapbook page

in , by jangirlstamps, 11:06 PM
I love the ease of using a kit to create. All the work has been done for you and all you have to do is follow the instructions . . . most of the time. Occasionally you might want to take a kit and rethink how you might use it, especially if you are an experienced crafter. That’s exactly what I decided to do with the All Boxed Up Kit (item # 138376). Here is an idea from Stampin' Up on how make this fun scrapbook page
1
I love this box kit! It’s such a wonderful way to create beautiful boxes for a little treat. However, I wanted to create a scrap page using the contents of the kit. I love the patterns and colours on the banners in this kit. I knew that they would make a sweet banner on a scrap page.
2
I chose the woodgrain pattern paper from the Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper (item # 138448). It was the perfect backdrop I was looking for. I used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (item # 130517) to add some black splatter to my page. I absolutely love the Basic Black Archival Ink Pad (item # 140931)! It stamps in such a true, crisp black. Next, I got out the coordinating stamp set to the kit—All Boxed Up. I used this stamp set to stamp a greeting on one of the tags in the kit; I used it as part of my banner.
3
Next, I realized that the adorable clothespins were going to be too bulky on my scrap page, so I decided to pull them apart and just attach one side of the clothespin to my banner pieces using a Glue Dot (item # 103683). After I had split the clothespins apart, I look at the painted springs leftover on my desk and immediately realized how rustic and adorable they were. I knew I had to add them to my page as embellishments! So fun and unexpected! I adhered the springs with Multipurpose Glue (item # 110755) and stapled them using the Handheld Stapler (item # 139083) for extra staying power (plus the staples looked super-cute) 
I used all of the contents of the kit, except the box. That adorable Pool Party Pom Pom Trim is from the kit! I added flowers by using the Flower Patch Stamp Set (item # 134207) and the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits Dies (item # 133731). Every scrap page needs some accessories, so the Classy Designer Buttons (item # 138393) were a perfect addition to my page.
4
I love traditional scrapbooking. There is something so beautiful about detailed pages that capture moments in time. I had to share this with you, it's just one of the ideas from the Artisan's at Stampin' Up
Color Combo: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Watermelon Wonder

Click here to order.




post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS