A much needed vacation: Stampin' with a view

by jangirlstamps, 11:54 PM

If you are wondering where I have been, well on a vacation with my hubby and friends on the beach! Tons of fun and relaxation. One morning  (the only morning, I got up early!) I pulled out the Oh What Fun Tag project kit and started stampin' away!!




Is that a fun view or what?? Talk about relaxing!! I just grabbed the kit and a couple of stamp pad and the Oh What Fun stamp set and I was set!! I love how easy and fun the new kits are....and portable!! So next time you are gonna go camping or off to a friends, take a kit they make your life easy!!

Have a great night, I have some fun projects to share so please check back, thanks for stopping by




post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS