Stampin' Up Something for Baby Boy card

in , by jangirlstamps, 10:50 PM
I have to share these super cute baby boy cards I made for a "new grandma" that comes to my classes!  She is such a sweet lady and received a blessing that just didn't seem possible. I wanted to celebrate with her, so I made her a couple cute baby cards she could use.  I just love the Something for Baby stamp set and matching framelits, they are so stinkin' cute!!



I used the baby's colors. The base is Tip Top Taupe and the fun designer paper is Schoolhouse Designer Series paper. I stamped the envelopes because to me it just makes it special and just sets it off.



There's also a 'sneak peak' in this card....can you guess?? I used a new corner punch on the sides of the tag. It's a fun little punch that has # different shapes in ONE punch!! It's available September 1st, and you will be seeing more of it!! It's a subtle design , but packs a WOW on this card.


I used the 1st baby framelits for the onsie  and the hanger. I just thought the big HELLO says it all.
I stamped the envelopes because yo me it just makes it special.


I hope you have enjoyed this!!


Here are the items I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have a great night!

Janet  Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS