For today's Tool Tuesday I wanted to highlight the Baker's Box that is new in the New Catalog. If you have followed my blog LOVE making boxes and treat so this was right up my alley!!
- finished box size is 4 1/8" x 2 1/8" x 2 5/8"
- comes with 3 different closure styles
- has a starburst circle and a couple tags included
- a total of 9 dies included
- very simple to put together
- scores and cuts with one pass through the Big Shot
- box is big enough to hold treats like cupcakes, gift items
- can decorate to match your theme and color scheme
- easy to use, first timers can make this box easily.
Here's a video from Stampin' Up.
Be sure to check out the weekly specials this week:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Be sure to get these deals while they are still available. If you place an order online, and use hostess code FRXEXQUX. I will put your name in a drawing for $25 of FREE products. Congratulations to Denise Ward she won last month!! Yippee!!
Have a great night!