Saturday Series: 4th of July Treats and Fry Box idea

For my Saturday Series (posted on Sunday... oops!) I have a couple fun 4th of July ideas for you. I have always like 4th of July, maybe because my mom always has made it special. So I had some fun coming up with a couple of cute ideas using the All about Sugar stamp set and Fry Box that you can easily make.



Is that fun or what??


Since the 4th is usually geared around yummy BBQ, I decided to make this little utensil holder. Very quick and easy!! I took the new Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags (now that's a mouth full...no pun intended!! ) ha-ha! I simply cut the sides down about 1 1/2 "  and made a little flap. I used the Confetti Stars Border to make the topper, I tucked the sides under the flap and adhered them down. The sweet little silverware are from the All about Sugar stamp set!! That's too precious on there!! I made the bow out of the strands I tore from the White 1 1/4" Jute ribbon. You could use any ribbon, I just like the little fuzzy filaments that are on it, they make it fun and rustic looking.








For my Fry Box, I used the All about Sugar stamp set on the front.  I punched out a couple stars and used the Star Framelits for all the stars. I added  some stars on the back of the box to jazz it up!! Love that!! To make the fun little swirly ribbons, I simply cut my paper in very thin strips and used my paper snips to curl ( just like you would curl ribbon on a present) this breaks down the fibers and you can curl away...just don't get too crazy, otherwise it will break!



Very cute and fun! This is also fast in case you have a big BBQ!







Is this funny or what??? I just about cracked up when I came up with these!! Can you guess how many stamp sets I used to make this??? ( answer at bottom)



Somehow I think the 4th of July and pop rocks go together!! Like a little firework in your mouth!! AHHH! There is no-one cuter eating pop rocks than my Aunt Jenny!! She will think this is fun!!
I used the new Brights Designer Series Paper for the stripes. The banner is from the Mini Treat Bag thinlits, which is on the weekly deals for $10 off!!! Wow!!


Did you have a guess on the number of stamps used to come up with Rock Your 4th?? If you guessed 3 then you were right!!!

Hope you liked this and feel inspired!! have a great day!!

Here are the products I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS