Saturday Series: Work of Art cards and Berry Basket and gift bag

I hope you have been enjoying this weeks Work of Art's cards and how this has been for me. I have so enjoyed  playing with this stamp set....well it's like an old friend that you came into town!! :) It really is versatile. Today I have a Berry Basket and gift bag that I had made for my downline meeting I had at my house last week. I thought these turned out real cute!! Great idea for those crafty friends and just another way to use the Work of Art set.




aren't those cute? The Chevron bags are on the retired  list, a great time to stock up on these cute bags you can use several ways!!





I used the big 1 1/4" Crushed Curry Grosgrain ribbon and added a little Bermuda Bay Sequins to add some bling. I made the tag for this and the tag on the Berry Basket almost the same.



Is that too stinkin' cute or what??? I used the Star Framelits, and added a little ....well maybe a lot of pizazz with the Bermuda Bay Sequins and the Calypso Coral Pom Pom Ribbon.  The Berry Basket is soo incredibly easy to put together, and it looked so cute with some goodies in it!! The tag was made using Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay  and Calypso Coral ink pads. The Sentiment I used Momento ink.


Here's the card I wanted to share today:




Is this so sweet and cute?? I really like how happy this turned out! Very cute!! The heart embellishment is ALSO on the retiring list!!! It adds fun and interest.




I hope you like it!! I liked the sequins on here too (they are one the clearance rack!!) you will get alot in that container!! Highly recommend them!

I hope you have enjoyed all the cards this week using the Work of Art stamp set. Our world has been a little busy here and I have more Work of Art to share with you, so tomorrow I will have a graduation,  a couple summer type cards using Work of Art. On Monday I want to share several Holiday cards made with the Work of Art, and Tuesday I want to share some Work of Art cards that I received from our down line meeting in a small swap that I organized. So be sure to check back and enjoy!!

THANK YOU for all the comments!! I am happy this has been fun for your too, to see one stamp set used in many different ways!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS