Stampin' Up Work of Art and Celebrate Baby card

in , by jangirlstamps, 8:15 PM

I wanted to share this baby card, using the Celebrate Baby  stamp set that is on the retired list! What I LOVE about this card, is how perfect it is for a girl or boy. I don't know about you, but it is nice to gave a card like this ready to go, that you can use for either.  I got an idea for this card from Mercedes Weber, in a swap at leadership.








Is that cute??





To create a subtle background, I stamped the Work of Art , in Soft Sky, So Saffron,  and Pink Pirotte. 
I used the largest Banner Framelit for the card front. 



I hope you like this card and feel inspired.


Here are the items:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Have a great day!





post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS