I wanted to share this Birthday Bash scrapbook page I made. I love the colors and the energy!! It's a good birthday page for a boy or girl, so that makes it awesome! I used the stamp set  Celebrate Today and the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper!! Together they are fun, and make the cutest birthday stuff!!

Here's the sketch I used to make this scrapbook:


http://www.scrapbook.com/blog/view/413317.html?utm_source=bronto




Here's my scrapbook page:







Don't you just LOVE the colors?? It is so pretty and fun in person!!



Here's a closer look at the first page:






On the first page, I clustered a couple balloons, each one I made a little different. The balloons are SUPER easy to make with the Balloon Framelits die that coordinate perfectly with this stamp set! So for the lighter balloon I stamped in Bermuda Bay ink on pool party and cut it out. The other two I simply just cut one out of Bermuda Bay and one out of Night of Navy. The Bermuda Bay balloon I added a gold banner the was easy-peasy with the Balloon Framelits die. Have you seen these??




Here are the framelit dies:


Balloon Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!









Do you see how easy they coordinate, they can be purchased individually or as a bundle. All the info is at the bottom of this post. Let's get back to this fun page.






To attach the balloon strings I used a glue dot and finished it off with a bow cut from the Gold Foil paper. I used hints of gold, like the strip on the side, also the confetti paper has little flecks of gold in it, I hope you can see that. I also wanted to point out along the bottom I stamped using versamark  to add some interest. Versamark will make any color stamp darker, like a watermark, subtle.








I used the Hello You Thinlits to make the Happy, it's just screams fun!!!! I also used Versamark on the top of the page too, I just think it adds depth and subtle interest. Your eye may not catch it, but when it's left off it somehow feels blank.



Here's the 2nd page:






Pretty cute huh?? I really just loved how this turned out.






For the BIRTHDAY, I used the Perfect Print Alphabet Bigz dies. I had some fun with this title!! I used the negative (the part you would throw away) for the "T" and the "A", and wow... did you notice the "I" ?  I used a scrap from the Birthday Bash confetti paper and the 'flame' on top I used on the the banners from the Balloon Bash framelits. FUN!! FUN!!






I finished off this page with balloons in the corner, similar to the first page. Whenever I design a page, I try and stick to elements is odd numbers, so I have a total of 5 balloons on this 2 -page layout! In design they always emphasis odd numbers for balance.

Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by today, I haven't blogged in a couple days., life threw me a curve ball last week. It's amazing how cutting paper and creating something cheers you up!! So I hope you like this and feel inspired!!



Here are the supplies I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






Last week my card WON TOP 3 at Create with Connie and Mary. Check it out here.

Have a great day!!





post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS