I wanted to share this sweet little family scrapbook page I made. We made this in my monthly Scrapbook Saturday class. To me it's very pretty and has enough elements to keep it interesting and fun!! I used the Larger than Life alphabet stamp set. The font and size of this stamp set is AWESOME!!  love it. See what you think









I daubed the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper, (ONLY 1 day left to get this for FREE!!!) with Old Olive. The Old Olive and the Early Espresso are so calming to me. I just really like it!






The first page, I layered the Butterfly Die, with Irresistibly Yours Designer Series paper. When designing a page I like to stick to odd numbers for elements, it keeps your eyes moving, and complements the page. So the elements I used here are the Butterfly dies, and the Antique Brads.




I just used looped a little Linen Thread and added the Antique Brad. Pretty don't ya think?








Here's the second page. I used the Mother's Love for the circle....do you know what's different? The original stamp says 'Nobody Loves like a Mom", I really LOVE that saying don't get me wrong, but for this page....it's about the whole family. I used the Early Espresso Marker and for the words and for the 'You', I stamped it from Work of Art!!  Pretty awesome right? It matches perfectly!!

I hope you like the page and you feel inspired!! Be sure to make your final Sale-A-bration choices....every year I hear someone say...'it's over??" and I just feel so bad for them!!

Have a great day!

Here's What I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS