I wanted to share a card we will be making in our Easter Card class. I just think this card is just stunning, to me it is a WOW card!! It love the combo of pink & black. This card could be used for anything, it's not just limited to Easter! it would make a great birthday, sympathy or just about anything! The flowers in the Indescribable gift are so different and pretty, just add some color and watch them POP!!





Is that just beautiful or what??





I added the pop of color with the blender pen and the Strawberry Slush ink pad. I took the ink pad and while it is still closed, I squeezed it together (I call it CPR....ha-ha!) and this just pust a little ink on the inside lid of the ink pad. Then put your blender pen in this small amount of ink and start in the center of the flower. Then just work your way out to the edge of the flower, just blending as you want. I added a touch of Old Olive to the leaves with the marker. coloring like this is kinda therapeutic to me!! It's just fun!!






I sponged Strawberry Slush on the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper, and do you end up with a WOW card!! I added a rhinestone in the center for extra bling!!


What do you think?

Be sure to get your Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper while you can for FREE.... only a couple days left of Sale-A-Bration!!!


Here are the supplies I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Have a great day!! Thank you for stopping by today!!




post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS