I wanted to share this cute Christmas Scrapbook page we made in our monthly scrapbook class. By now everyone has their Christmas photo's back and what better time than now, while those memories are still fresh to get them on a page.For this page I combined the Trim a Tree designer stack  from the clearance rack and the Tasteful trim die. I also used some of my favorite Sale-A-Bration paper the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper. See what you think.







I used the Silver Foil paper to just add a little zip the the page. What do you think?










Here's a closer look at the first page. I started by selecting papers from the Trim the Tree stack, and cut various sizes of circles. I added the Frosted Sequins that are also on clearance, and a Something Borrowed Embellishment (on page 42 of Occasions catalog). It just made this little sparkle. The Star on top of course had to shine... so I used the Star Framelits and the Silver Foil paper.









 I LOVE, LOVE the Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper here, I simply daubed Old Olive along the strip and the stars just came alive!! Did you notice the tree trunk? How fun is that?! So this page is simple but it has alot of texture and interest, don't ya think?







I just think the JOY cut out of the Silver Foil Paper is gorgeous!!

This is a GREAT time to re-live those holiday memories and get those photos out of the box, or off your phone! With some great holiday stuff on the clearance rack, it's perfect timing!!






Here's Jen with her page!! She added a couple more thin Christmas Trees. Very Cute!!!

Here are the supplies I used

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






Have a great day!! click here to check out the clearance rack and be sure to get your FAVORITE sale-abration items while you can.....only about a week left!!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS