I wanted to share this adorable  Winter Snow scrapbook page I made. With all the winter snow and cold weather  out there, I am sure there are plenty of great pictures to go on this page. I used the Best Year Ever Designer Series paper and built the rest of the page from there.




Here's my double page layout:







Here's a closer look at the first page:



Don't ya just love all the sparkle and shine??  The best Year Ever paper worked out perfect here!! I used several items from the clearance rack, like the All is Calm Snowflake Embellishment and the Frosted Sequins, also Many Merry Stars stamp set. If you haven't checked out the Clearance Rack, well it's a little gold mine! Remember any item you purchase as long as the total gets to $50 earns you a FREE sale-a-bration item!!




For the Many Merry stamp set I used the Silver Encore stamp pad to just keep up with all the glitter and gleam!! Did you see the fun I had with the 'O' in snow??? I put the All is calm Snowflake embellishment with a sequin in the middle.....wowzer!! does that glisten or what??




I used the large scallop to cut the Silver Glimmer paper. I sprinkled the Frosted Snowflake Embellishments and the Bermuda Bay Sequins all along both pages.


Here's the 2nd page:




A continuation of vibrant colors, and plenty of sparkle!!





I also embossed the Pool Party with the Northern Flurry Embossing folder, on both pages.

I hope you like these scrapbook pages!! Please stay warm these next few days!!

Items used:
Stamps: Many Merry Stars
Paper: Pool Party cardstock, Brights Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Best Day Ever Designer Series paper (FREE PAPER WITH $50 order)
Accessories: Silver Encore ink, Bermuda Bay Sequins, Frosted Sequins, All is Calm Snowflake Embellishments, Northern Flurry Embossing folder, Hello You Thinlits, Perfect Print Alphabet die.


Have a great day!! click here to order.

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS