Stampin' Up 6 year old wish

by jangirlstamps, 11:44 PM

I wanted to share this sweet touching story with you.

6-YEAR-OLD GIRL ASKS FOR HOLIDAY CARDS FOR HER LAST CHRISTMAS

The only thing six-year-old Addie Fausett has on her last Christmas list is cards—preferably the handmade kind.
Addie Fausett, 6, of Fountain Green, Utah
Photo credit: Tami Fausett via TODAY.com
Addie, who has a condition called diffuse atrophy, and her family were told by doctors that this Christmas would probably be her last. So when we saw the article on Today.com  describing this family's wish for their little girl's last Christmas, we thought, who better to make this gift happen than amazing Stampin' Up! demonstrators and their customers?
If you would like to participate and support this family during a difficult time, please take a few minutes to tell all of your cardmaking friends, and then send handmade cards to:
Addie Lynn and Sisters, P.O. Box 162, Fountain Green, UT 84632
This story so touched my heart! If you send her a card, send me an email and I will have a special drawing. My mom's name is Addie  and I always told her, if I had a little girl I would name her Addie....we have 4 boys!!

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS