This week I have a couple friends who are having birthdays! It's funny that somehow  'they' are getting older..... ha-ha! For this card I used the Too kind and Birthday wishes stamp set. It's a simple card but very pretty, I like how the colors came together for a POP!




I used the new Filigree Embossing folder, the swirls here reminded me of confetti flying around.






For the flower, the Too Kind stamp set creates a pretty flower every time. It's a two-step stamp that is no too  fussy to line up and makes life easy! :) I stamped off  the background part of the  flower in Strawberry Slush, to give it a lighter color to add more depth. For the top part of the flower I just stamped Strawberry Slush  right on top of the other flower. To me this is a two-step flower that you don't need to use your stamp-a -ma-jig, you can just eye-ball it, and the results are pretty perfect.





I added the Silver 1/8" ribbon and the sequins for just a touch of bling. What do you think??

Items Used:
Paper: Basic Black cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Strawberry Slush cardstock
Stamps: Birthday Wishes (photo polymer), Too kind
Accessories: Filigree Embossing Folder, Frosted Sequins (in the holiday catalog...not just for Christmas!)
Silver 1/8" ribbon, Strawberry Slush Ink.


Have a great day! click here to order and to check out all the photo polymer stamp sets!!

Janet Holmes



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS