Stampin' Up Happenings Simply Created card kit

in , by jangirlstamps, 4:46 PM

Tool Tuesday: Happenings Simply Created card kit


When this card kit came out I instantly fell in love! It is such a pretty set and goes together effortlessly. So if your wondering how can a kit be a tool? Well to me, how can it not be. A tool is anything that makes your life easier, and trust me when I tell you this card kit  is easy and makes you look like a rock star!! A couple weeks ago I had a customer who asked me to make sereval kits and make display boards, I said well yes, because it really is a great set and hard to see that from the catalog. It's on page 198 in the large catalog.



Benefits:

  • Very pretty, elegant yet casual type of look.
  • Colors are Neutral and versatile,  can be used for many types of cards.
  • All Buttons, twine and Silver Glimmer paper included
  • All elements (circles, banners, hearts are all precut, you simply pop out)
  • All you need is adhesive ( I used snail and glue dots)
  • Easy to use, great for beginner as well as seasoned papercrafter
  • Great gift idea!!! (no kidding great idea for Christmas!!)
  • Priced nicely...about $1.00 a card !!! (you can't find this quality anywhere else for this price)
Features
  • Includes 15 card bases and envelopes to match 
  • card sizes are 3 1/2" x 5" 
  • 15 single sided designer series paper ( 5 each of 3 designs)
  • 15 Silver Glitter banners
  • 15 white color banners
  • 15 pieces of Silver Bakers Twine (10 inches each)
  • 15 Silver buttons!!

Here is the card display I made: I took the display into 2 different pictures, because it was big.









These are closer up:



For all these cards I used the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.







On a couple cards I fussy cut around the heart or the circle (basically it's the left over part of the kit) and I liked the way that turned out too!





Whats nice about this kit is, you can pretty much use any stamp set that you already have and make many different types of cards, because the style of this kit is versatile.






Aren't those cute? You wanna hear something funny, when I showed this board in my class there were several of the girls that said "you sent me a Thank You card made out of this and I just loved the card!" It really is a pretty kit!!



There are 15 cards in total, that is a great deal! And they are real pretty, the little touches of silver really class it up.


For this one, I simply just punched the Butterfly out of the scrap white left over in the kit!

I hope you feel inspired! Here's a video from Stampin' Up.










Have a great day!! click here to order!!


Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS