If you have followed my blog at all, you know that I LOVE Halloween. Not the creepy, scary type of Halloween, but the fun, dressing up and cutesy stuff!  So I decided this year I would have Monster Monday!! So between now and OCT 31st, every Monday I will have a fun, not so scary Halloween idea. For Today's Monster Monday.....kinda has a fun ring to it doesn't it?? :) I have a cute card made from the Fun Fall Fest Framelits.......now say that twice!!  hee-hee!!









Is she too cute or what??? I got the original idea from my friend and fellowdemonstrator Cindy Peterson, and made a couple changes.







I first cut her out with the Fall Framelits and then stamped the eyeballs peaking through from Freaky Friends. I covered the ghost area up with Vellum to give it an opaque kinda look. I also popped up the Whisper White with dimensional to give it more snazzy look.






I really liked the bow in her hair, also the eye's looking at you! I thought the BOO to YOU was perfect on the inside!! It made me kinda chuckle!! It's  from the hostess set Good Greetings.





The Good Greeting stamp set is a hsotess set that you can earn FREE with hosting a $300 party. It has a variety of sayings that you can use all year long, here it is:






Please contact me to book a party and get your free stamp set, if you live in the Ft. Worth area. I would love to give a class to you and some scary friends! If you really want this set and would rather have a catalog party, just email me www.jangirlholmes@gmail.com and we can work it out.




Items used:
Stamps: Freaky Friends, Ghoulish Greetings, Good Greetings
Paper: Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper, Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black cardstock
Accessories: Fun Fall Fest Framelits, Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine, Black Stazon Ink

Have a great day.

Janet Holmes













SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS