Stampin' Up Happenings Simply Created kit

by jangirlstamps, 2:18 PM
I wanted to share some cards I made using the Simply Created Card Kit. Honestly this was something that really didn't catch my eye in the catalog.  But WOW, it should have!!! This little kit is a dynamite kit! You can make 15 REALLY  cute cards fast, doesn't that sound awesome! The kit is on page 31 in the Everyday Mini, in case you passed by it too!!

Here's what the kit looks like:





This is a great kit!! So here's a few of what I came up with.




You get the tags (blank) and all the pieces are cut out, you simply just put together!! See the one with the heart cut out? I just trimmed around the "throw away" part and look at that!!







The circles and the hearts come cut, ready to just punch out. Also the gorgeous Silver Glimmer strips!! The Silver buttons, envelopes and the twine, all you need is adhesive!!




I think this is probably my most favorite kit of all!! During Sale-A-Bration would be a great time to give this kit a try!! I promise you will LOVE IT!!

Have a great day!!!

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS