Good Afternoon! Today's Tool is the Stampin' Up Dimensionals. They are acid free, double sided. The dimensionals add depth and 3D like dimension to all papercrafting projects. They are one of my favorite "go to" adhesives.
Features and Benefits:
- Double-sided, self adhesive foam mounts
- 1/16" in diameter
- 300 per package
- can use multiple Stampin' Up Dimensionals to added height and dimension
- Great for layering and adding emphasis
- Makes a 3-D effect
- When using the dimensionals, I will place one in each corner.
- If the project is bigger (like say more than 2 inches) that I want to "pop" up, I add dimensionals in the middle, otherwise it may "sag" in the middle.
- If my project is smaller, I like to use the ones on the side that are cut in half, or you can also cut them in half easily.
- They are also a great way to emphasis a shape on a punch art project.
These dimensionals are an essential tool when it comes to adding dimension and depth to your projects.
Click here to order.
Have a great day!!