Stampin' Up Spiral Flower Tag and bouquet

by jangirlstamps, 10:19 AM
Yesterday in Tool Tuesday, I talked about the Spiral Flower Die so today I thought I would share a couple ways that you could use it. The first one is a simple way to dress up a tag, or maybe add a topper to a gift.






I think a little bag like this would make anyone's day! This particular flower was my first one to make using the Spiral Flower die, it was pretty easy. The smaller diameter of an object you use to roll the spiral, will determine how "tight" the center of the flower is. I did this with a skewer.







This sweet little bouquet was made by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Mary Hamilton. This was her swap at our monthly meetings.






This would be so nice on a table for a simple centerpiece for a party or church event. Isn't that cute? She got the vase at the dollar store and added flowers, it doesn't get any easier than that!!

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS