One of my favorite stamp sets in Sale-A-Bration this year is the See Ya Later stamp set!! It is just so versatile and cute...what else is there??  :) On this card I wanted to play on the sentiment "You make me Happy when skies are gray", so that's how I choose the base color of gray. Yellow is a color that conveys happiness and energy. Together yellow and gray are considered Dynamic Duo's, so it seemed like a great combo for this card! Do you remember singing this song when you were a kid? I do, and then singing it to my boys!! You can hardly sing that song without getting a little happier!





I really like the way this turned out! I can think of several friends real fast I could send this to!! Lining the envelop just adds that finishing touch!

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes



This week on Tool Tuesday I focused on stamping using wheels, on this card I used the Music Notes wheel. I could have done the whole card front with the Music Note Wheel, instead I wanted to just focus on the bottom. That's one advantage to using wheels, just stamp as much or a long (ie. 12x12) as you wish.





I just think this little card is just precious! Do you remember singing this song when you were a kid? I so remember, then singing it to my own boys!! You can hardly sing that song without getting a little happier! 


Hope you feel inspired!! Remember the See Ya Later stamp set is FREE with a $50 order.




This is the See Ya Later Stamp set .Hope you feel inspired!! Remember the See Ya Later stamp set is FREE with a $50 order.



T

See Ya Later Clear-Mount Stamp Set133536
Price$0.00
Get this exclusive product FREE with a qualifying purchase!

Whether you want to say happy birthday, thinking of you, or <sniff!> so long, the See Ya Later Set has the right sentiment. Includes 4 stamps. Available in both wood- and clear-mount. Also available in Spanish and French (clear-mount only).



Items used:
Stamps: Flower Shop, See Ya Later (Sale-A-Bration), Music Notes Wheel
Paper: Basic Gray cardstock, Smoky Slate cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Daffodil Delight cardstock, Brights Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Decorative Punch, Envelope Liner, Daffodil 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Rhinestones, Smoky Slate Ink, Black Staz On Ink






Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes

































SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS