Stampin' Up Perfect Blend Card

in , by jangirlstamps, 2:57 PM
I wanted to share a card I made using the Perfect Blend Stamp set. I have been dragging my feet to get this stamp set because......well I am not a coffee drinker! ha-ha! I almost feel like I needed to whisper that!! :)  But most all my friends and family LOVE coffee,  so me I just join in by drinking my tea!  Anyway on with this card, I think this stamp set is super adorable, and I have plenty of friends and family who would love to get together and and catch up over some coffee!






I thought the Soft Suede was a great coffee color, and it looks so soothing with the Crisp Cantaloupe. I really like  lining the envelopes, it just gives it a get finished look. What do you think?







I actually stamped the coffee cup on the Designer Series paper and then cut around it. The sleeve I cut out of Soft Suede and embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. To add a little touch on the inside of the card, I also added a strip of the Designer Series paper.






 So in case you need an excuse, this is a great card to send to a friend and say "hey let's get together and catch up",  even if your not a coffee drinker!  Want to hear something funny?  Me and my husband actually  had out 1st date at Starbucks!!  So there you go! :)


After thoughts:
If I made this card again, I would cut the Natural Composition Paper with the embossed  pattern going the other way on the Apothecary Framelit, and on the envelope liner. I was using a small scrap of paper and really worked to get those two out of my paper. :)  I did like the Naturals white paper with this stamp set because it has little threads/ filaments in the paper that just add a little character.



Items used:
Stamps: Perfect Blend
Paper: Soft Suede cardstock, 2012-2014 Designer Series Paper, Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, Naturals White cardstock, Natural Composition Specialty Paper
Accessories: Apothecary accents, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Calypso Coral baker's twine, Square Lattice Embossing folder, Pearls, Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffled Stretch Ribbon


Have a great day!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS