I am so excited to show you this card today!! The You're Lovely stamp set is one of the stamp sets you can get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration which starts tomorrow!!! You know when a card comes together and maybe it wasn't what you originally planned, well that's what happened here!!






Yeah Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow!! So lets look at today's card:





I REALLY like how this turned out! To me it was a WOW card!! The colors are so elegant together, yet calming. What do you think?






So there are 2 products here from Sale-A-Bration. The flower printed paper and the 'I think you're Lovely'. What do you think of the bow? I LOVE it with the brad!!

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I will have several different Sale-A-Bration cards and treats to show you. Remember for every $50 in product you get to pick a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!! If you don't have a catalog or a Sale-A-Bration catalog, email me I would be happy to send you one!!



Items used:
Stamps: You're Lovely (Sale-A-Bration)
Paper: Bermuda Bay cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Neutrals Designer Series Paper, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration)
Accessories: Antique Brads, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Deco Labels, Tea Lace Paper Doilies

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS