For today's project I combined January's Paper Pumpkin and a stamp set from Sale-A-Bration  called You're Lovely. I think these two combined so nicely. The You're Lovely set is one of the stamp sets you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration, with a $50 order. This is such a versatile little set.  Are you enjoying the countdown? I think it's kinda fun!!!





So my  January Paper Pumpkin arrived and wow!! I really like this month. When I was at leadership in Houston, they had a Paper Pumpkin booth and we were able to see the upcoming months. And I will be honest, they look great! The last couple months have really been better! They made an announcement that the upcoming kits would have more embellishments, more ribbon and from the sneak peak I got at Leadership, ya the upcoming months are impressive!!


So here's my kit all spread out. The buttons we're a FREE item for the month!! These are the In-Color Boutique Details, what an awesome surprise!! So here's what I came up with.


The cards have geometric type shapes cut out! Really a cute idea! Geometrics are in!!!




The stamp " Live Happy' is from the You're Lovely Sale-A-Bration stamp set!! Is that cute or what?? This months Paper Pumpkin was full of all these chipboard embellishments, you could mix and match. that's how I put the arrow together on the label. The cards were striped on one side and kinda a soft suede color on the other side, so you could easily use either side.



On this one, I used the stamps that came in the Paper Pumpkin kit. (the LOVE and the arrows on the right upper side)


On this card I chose not to stamp anything!! I used the chipboard embellishments that came in the kit and just had fun!!

On this card I used the You're Lovely stamp set again and added one of my FREE buttons. I also added some rhinestones. I really like how these turned out.

With the increase in embellishments and ribbons and goodies that come in the Paper Pumpkin, they are having a special on Paper Pumpkin Subscription. Once you sign up for Paper Pumpkin for $19.95/mo, they will send you a set of 2012-2014 Markers that are valued at $14.95, just for trying Paper Pumpkin. Cancel anytime you wish, there is no commitment!! The first kit you will receive will be the starter kit, that will have the clear block in it as well as the kit. What a deal!! They would not let us take pictures of the future Paper Pumpkins that are coming up, but they are pretty great!! Really!



To check out Paper Pumpkin click here to view info. Be SURE to select me JANET HOLMES, BURLESON TX as your demonstrator.

If you have any questions, please email me.
Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS