I am so excited to share this little project with you. It's a sneak peak at a couple of Sale-A-bration items and a sweet little Valentine Album. I have really fallen in love with the  Whole Lot of Love collection, but I guess you have figured that out (ha-ha) if you have been following my blog!!  :) I used the Sweetheart Treat bags to make this little  Valentine album, for my day 7 of the Sale-A-Bration countdown!!!  





So here is the front of the little album:



Is that cute or what? The little bird stamp is from the Love you More Stamp set. The album is made from of the Sweetheart Treat bags. The big heart is out of the Red Glimmer paper, and the binder is Real Red Cardstock with Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper.




This is the 1st page. The arrow is from the Love you More stamp set. The banner's on the right are from a Sale-A-bration stamp set and also the banner punch is a Sale-A-Bration  item!! (remember these can be FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-bration, which starts in 7 days!!)




This is the 2nd page, and maybe my favorite page!! I just love the world stamp set!! The heart in the middle of the world is the  little heart from the owl punch, cut out of  Red Glimmer paper. The funky paper on the right is from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Stack (by FAR that is my FAVORITE paper!!)



This is the 3rd page, the sentiment is from the  Follow my Heart Stamp set. I just think that is the sweetest little saying....... it would make anyone's day!!! again more of the Fresh Prints paper on the right side.

What do you think so far??




This is the 4th page. The banners on both sides are Sale-A-bration stamps and the punch is too!! Banner's are so in right now!! This is definitely a keeper set!!




This is the 5th page. The Banner's to the left are from  the Follow my Heart Stamp set, and punched out with the Sale-A-bration Banner punch!!! That's one thing I love is how the punches and stamps all coordinate!! Sure makes life easier! The stamp on the bottom right is also from Follow my heart.





This is the back of the album.....made with love....of course it was!!! This stamp is also from the Love you more stamp set.

Is that cute or what??  I really had fun making this sweet little album!!  I am having a class on Saturday and we will be making this, if you live in the DFW area and would like to come, please email me.  Or if you place a $10 order on my online site by Valentines Day I will email you this album tutorial.


There is only a few days left to order the Sweetheart Treat bags, the Love You More stamp, and the
Follow my heart as they are apart of the Whole Lot of Love  collection. You can order these through Jan 27th.

Click here for my online site.

Have a great day!!!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS