Stampin' Up Father's Day Delightful Dozen

in , by jangirlstamps, 3:53 PM
Happy Father's Day Card

Here's to all the wonderful Dad's out there! I just loved this card, we made it in class and it was a favorite.

 

 
The leaves are actually cut out, with the paper underneath peaking through.
 
 
 
 
I really liked the way it turned out! On the inside I placed the black leaves that were cut from the outside layer. Very striking card!
 
 
 
Hope you had a special day with your Father, or man in your life! I know I did!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
Items used:
 
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Old Olive
Accessories: Decorative Punch, Oval Punch, Brads, First Edition DSP, Neutral Brads, dimensionals, Secret Flower Garden Framelits
 
Janet
 
 
 
 
 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS