The Best Things in Life..... Chalkboard Scrapbook

This is a scrapbook page of my son and his girlfriend. She has brought him alot of happiness, they so fun!!









 
 
 I used the Chalkboard Technique, and the borders scoring plate. I first tried the Scoring Plate on Core'dinations Pool Party, very difficult to get the scoring nice with that paper. But the regular Pool Party Cardstock, worked great!!
 
 
 
 
I used the new color Baked Brown Sugar! Oh wow! Very nice brown, easy on the eyes! It will be a favorite. I also used the new Very Vintage Buttons- I just couldn't stand myself!
 
 
 
 
For the Chalkboard Technique , I  "cheated" and did it a couple ways. I used Versamark and then Embossed with White Embossing Powder, and did the same with the hearts. The hearts didn't come out perfect ( and you know how we don't make "mistakes" so made it more of the chalkboard look!....so it worked out! )  :) I made the chalkboard "smudges" using the Embossing Buddy, and used the Sponge and versamark with White Embossing Powder to make the  Chalkboard "flakes"
My first attempt at the Chalkboard  Technique.
 
I really like the colors and the design, my son and his girlfriend LOVED it!!
 
Items used:
Cardstock: Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Versamark Ink Pad, Borders Scoring Plate, Very Vintage Buttons, Linen Thread, White watercolor pencil
 
Have a Great Day!
 
Janet Holmes
  
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS