Stampin' Up Best of Birthdays

in , , by jangirlstamps, 10:43 AM
My Son's Birthday Card

Here is a card I made for my son for his big 19th Birthday! Where does time go???   So here it is, I really liked the way it turned out. Fun, Young and pretty darn cute...kinda sums him up to! :)


 
I  am so gonna miss the bottle caps!! AHHH!!! I used the Crystal Effects on the bottlecaps after I stamped it, I have done this a couple times, I really like the effect.
 

 
 
 
 
Did you notice the light gray? It's one of the new Stampin' Up colors, it's called Smoky Slate. I think it will be one of my favorites!!
 
Enjoy the day! Happy Memorial Day!!!
 
 
Janet
 
 
 
Items used:
 
Paper: Basic Gray Cardstock, Smoky Slate Cardstock, Polka Dot Parade
Stamps: Best of Birthdays, Memorable Moments
Accessories: Bottle caps, Crystal Effects, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Marina Mist Classic Ink, Daffodil Delight Classic Ink
 
 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS