Word Play Garden Gloves

in , , by jangirlstamps, 10:44 AM
Imagine Garden Gloves

These are some gloves I bought at Costco and just loved the colors.....so decided to have some fun!  (sometimes you just have to create your own fun!) A little paper, rhinestones and a little imagination...no pun intended! (ha-Ha) and garden gloves redesigned!

 
I think I will give these out to my club members, as last night was our last club class for that group.
 
 
Even though its cold in Texas right now,  I am ready to garden!! I thought this sentiment was perfect for this!!
 
 
 
Have a great day!!
 
Items used:
 
Paper: Lucky Limeade Cardstock,  Tea for Two DSP
Stamps: Word Play, Button Buddies
Misc: Rhinestones, Indigo Island Ruffled Ribbon, Primrose Petals Marker, Indigo Island Marker, Daffodil Delight Marker, Boho Punch, White Tea Lace Dollie,  and some cute gloves from Costco
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS