Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Crystal Effects Adhesive. This is another must have for your papercrafting ! With Crystal Effects you can add a laquered dimensional look to all your papercraft projects! Its really like magic. If you have ever been to one of my classes then you
know that I love to change ordinary cardstock into something special! (Either through embossing, crystal effects, tearing, oh just anything!!)
Features and Benefits:
- Gives a high-gloss finish to any project
- Creates amazing 3-D effects
- Applicator tip provides great control
- Distributed exclusively by Stampin' Up
- Water based for quick and easy clean up
- Dries completely within an hour, depending on how thickly it is applied
- 2 0z.
Add a drop or two of our Classic ink refill to the Crystal Effects, and you will have a high-gloss colored finish.
Crystal Effects can be used with any stamped image that has been colored with any medium: Watercolor Crayons, Stampin' in Write Markers, Stampin' Up Chalk, or Stampin Pads.
Do not shake. Shaking Crystal Effects will cause bubbles that will show up in your work.
Recap after use to prevent the tip from drying and clogging.
Allow approximately 1 hour to fully dry ( this is the hard part for me!) :)
If you would like to give Crystal Effects a try, Click here