Stampin' Up Spring Sampler

in , by jangirlstamps, 1:37 PM
Spring Sampler : Feel Better

Here is a card I cased from Pinterest. I loved this card!! It is so happy to me, and reminds me of a spring day, like today in Texas! (Rainy, wet and cool!)  I fell in love with the Spring Sampler stamp set after making this card! I know I would feel better after getting this card!!





I love absolutley love the bright colors, so cheerful!!


 
 
Don't you just love the little rain boots!! The inside is cute too!
 
 
 
 
 
Have a happy "dry" day!!  :)
 
Items used:
Stamps: Spring Sampler, Four Frames, Tiny tags, Sassy Salutations
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Marina Mist Carstock, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
Misc: Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Circle punches, Rhinestone, Dimensionals
 
 



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS