One in a Million

Here is a scrapbook page I made, in preparation for National Scrapbook Day next weekend. That is one thing I love, is that the stamps you can use to make cards, can be used to make some pretty cute scrapbook pages.

This is a page I made for my parents, who have been married over 50 years!!


 
I really like the combination of colors here.
 
 
 
I just love the little Heart Cute Clip.
 
 
 
I like the simplicity of the various circles, embellished..... I had fun with this page!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I liked how the Silver Buttons and Bottlecaps, really gave it character. I used Crystal Effects, in the bottle caps, on top of the DSP. I used the Big Shot to flatten the Bottle Caps. 
 
Enjoy!! Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
Items used:
 
Paper:  Lucky Limeade Cardstock, Indigo Island Cardstock, !st Edition DSP, 2011-2013 In-Color DSP, Certainly Celery Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock
 
Accessories: Various circle punches ( ranging from1" to 2 1/2", Bottle Caps- both sizes, Cute Clips, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Basic Designer Buttons,  White Embossing Powder
 
Stamp Sets: Best of February, One in a Million
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS