30th Birthday!!!

I think this time of year is definitely "birthday time" in our family!! :) This is a card I made for my Nephew. He lives in Florida and loves the water.







I used Reflective Duct Tape ( that I bought at Lowes) and adhered it to cardstock and Embossed it with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder.



I think he will love this card. The "water" I made by sponging Pool Party and Marina Mist. When I sponged the water on,  I masked the boat, so the water would not get sponged on the boat. I masked it by stamping a boat on a scratch piece of paper, then cut the boat out. I then stamped the boat on the card, and placed the cut out boat on top and then sponged the water. The cut out boat is the mask, this is called a masking technique. The 'spray" behind the boat I got by using the Color Spritzer Tool and a Pool Party Marker. I also used the watercolor pencils to draw the "spray wisps" The boat itself I used the Watercolor Pencils and the Blender Pen.  I also used the Color Spritzer Tool to "spray"  where the sentiment is.


What do you think? I really like it, and can't wait to send it!!

Items used:
Stamps: Need for Speed, Memorable Moments
Cardstock
Misc: Reflective Duct Tape (only in Texas, would someone put Duct Tape on a card!  :), Watercolor Pencils, Color Spritzer Tool, Pool Party Marker, Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad, Marina Mist Stamp Pad, Pool Party Stamp Pad, Stampin Up Sponges

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS