Stampin Up Easter Carrot Treats

in , by jangirlstamps, 9:35 PM
Easter "Carrots"

Well I guess I am having more fun with making Easter Treats!! Watch out Easter Bunny....here are some cute "carrots!"

 
 
 
These are sour cream containers that are made out of Stampin' Up's Designer series paper.  I saw some similiar carrots on Pinterest and had to make some! They are so cute!! I gave these out to my club members!

 
 
 
 
 
I love the "grass" made out of strips of paper then ran through the crimper, i  also crimped the ends to give more of a finished look. The edges were snipped to give more of a carrot shape. I put starburst inside instead of chocolate, so there wouldn't be any melting issues (you never know about Texas!)  :)
 
Enjoy!!

 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS