Everybunny Easter Purse

in , by jangirlstamps, 11:54 AM
Easter Purse

 
This is a cute little purse I found on Pinterest. I just had to make it!! I was unsure who originally pinned it, so sorry!  I am in love with the Everybunny Set.




 
 
 
Is that the cutest, or what!! We will be making these in an Easter Extravanganza next Sunday.
 
 
 
The Pool Party is such a soft color.
 
 
 
The inside holds 3 Hershey nuggets perfectly. The measurements for the nugget is 1" x 3".  I used Stampin Up's watercolor pencils and the blender pen to make the little chick, on regular Whisper White. I have found that if you don't rub excessively with the blender pen, it works just fine on regular cardstock.
 
 
Paper: Pool Party cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Subtle DSP So Saffron
Stamps: EveryBunny
Misc: Stampin' Up purse die, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, So Saffron Ribbon
 
Enjoy! God Bless!
Janet
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS