by jangirlstamps, 11:29 AM
 
 
 
 
 
 
Simply Sent Noel Notes & Snow Much Fun
 
I have a quick share with you, I guess I am having too much fun today in my craft room instead of cooking!! :)
 
Have you seen these DIE CUT NOTE CARDS? They are from the new Simply Sent kit from Stampin' Up called Noel Notes. They are the coolest!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
This kit is right up my alley. Cute, fun and Simple.
For the sample I made I simply cut a piece of glossy cardstock, and stamped on it with the Snow Much Fun Stamp Set using Stazon  Black Ink, and colored it with Stampin' Up Markers and used the blender pen to get the effect I wanted.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's what comes in the kit:
* 8 Die cut cards made out of Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations Color Core Card stock, each measures 
3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
* 8 Very Vanilla  die cut liners- scalloped edge
*8 Very Vanilla envelopes
*8 designer printed envelope liners
*8 pieces of Gumball Green 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon ( each 14")
 
The Noel Notes Simply Sent kit is on page 17 of the Holiday Mini.  The price is $13.95 item #127884.

There is So much potential with this kit.  The Snow Much Fun Stamp Set on Stampin' Up's BLACK FRIDAY SALE for 50% off.  ( clear  is #122562  $ 9.98, the wood is #122560  $13.98)

 
 
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS