Once  a month I have a big class, it's called Super Saturday! We make scrapbook pages and cards, and laugh and have the best time.
I wanted to share one of the pages we made this month. I truly is one of my favorite scrapbook pages.





This page turned out so pretty. I think it would be perfect for just about any type of photo, a family, one 5x7, or children, or a couple. I used the new Pine wood Planks embossing folder. I spritzed it first with water then ran it through the Big Shot. The Pine Wood Plank is in Crumb Cake, it is big enough I ran it through then lined it up, and ran it through again to finish off the panel. I then used the Triple Banner Punch to make "notches" on the edge, so it resemble more of a wood fence. I then daubed the edges in Soft Suede ink. Here is a closer picture




The embossing on this folder is realistic, it really looks good in real life. :)  The butterflies were cut in So Saffron and sponged in Berry Burst, soooo pretty!! I used the Timeless textures to give the spray of dots. Don't you just LOVE that sentiment?? It's from the stamp set Bookcase Builder. LOVE IT!!




I used the Daisy Punch and made 3 layers of  So Saffron, I daubed the center and used a Glitter Enamel dot in the center. I  used the Oh so Eclectic Bundle to make the stamped flowers. 




Here's the other side of the page. I hope you enjoyed this and feel inspired.

Here's the supplies I used, have a great day!

















post signature









SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS