I have to share the cutest thing!! This just makes me laugh. We were on vacation in Maui, and I bought my Aunt this bottle of Pineapple hot sauce. You know when your at the airport and traveling, and there is all this time to surf the Internet. Well I came across this week's challenge at Global Design Project #GDP051 and I started 'stamping in my head'....you know what I am talking about...the ideas start flowing, you could do this... and this.... oh ya and that!! Then you realize, I got nothing with me!!! AHH!! So I knew when I got home, this idea would hopefully come together like it did in my brain!! See what you think....

The challenge this week at Global Design was to incorporate food into stamping!! (2 of my favorites!!)  LOL




Pretty fun right???




When I finished this tag, I could almost hear the mariachi music!!! :)) I stamped the Pineapples in Daffodil delight,  and the stems in Pear Pizazz. I used the Soft Suede marker to add depth. What pineapple would be complete without a sombrero??  I cut the chili pepper and the sombrero out of the Festive Birthday Designer Series paper.  I completed the tag with a small strip on the bottom.  I love how the big pineapple is peeking behind the tag with the pom-pom trim!!! LOVE IT!! My aunt recently had surgery so I hope this brings a smile to her day!!












post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS