Tool Tuesday- Stampin' Up Dimensionals
Today's Tool is the Stampin' Up Dimensionals. They are acid free, double sided and stick really well. The dimensionals add depth, "pop" up areas of interest, add a 3D like dimension to all papercrafting projects. They are one of my favorite "go to" adhesives.
Features and Benefits:
- Double-sided, self adhesive foam mounts
- 1/16" in diameter
- 300 per package
- can use multiple Stampin' Up Dimensionals to added height and dimension
- Great for layering and adding emphasis
- Makes a 3-D effect
- If the project is bigger (like say more than 2 inches) that I want to "pop" up, I add dimensionals in the middle, otherwise it may "sag" in the middle.
- If my project is smaller, I like to use the ones on the side that are cut in half, or you can also cut them in half easily.
- They are also a great way to emphasis a shape on a punch art project.
These dimensionals are an essential tool when it comes to adding dimension and depth to your projects.
Click here to order.
Have a great day!!