Stampin' Up Layering Love Tag

in , by jangirlstamps, 10:30 PM
Stampin' Up new catalog 2016-2017 went live yesterday!! AHHH!! It is full of soo many amazing stamps and dies, ribbons and fun galore!! I feel like a kid in the candy store. The first thing I made out of the new catalog was a tag.  I bought my mom some flowers and made a tag  from Layering Love stamp set that went perfectly with her flowers. I love, love the new colors, I used the Sweet Sugarplum for her tag.






Is that color perfect for these flowers?? Oh I just loved how it turned out. It's just a simple touch, but so very perfect!!!






By the way, she loved them!! :)))  I think that's what life is about, enjoying the little things!!! Funny thing is that's one thing she has always taught me, to enjoy the little things, because in the end they aren't so little!!!


Here is a copy of the new catalog, you can view it here in PDF form.


2016-annual-catalog_eng

If you would like a copy email me at jangirlholmes@gmail.com and I will be happy to mail you one. It's a show stopper!!


Here are the items I used:



Have a great day!!


post signature
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Such a cute tag, and it goes perfectly with the flowers for your mother. I love that new Sugarplum color! That's first on my list to buy.

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS