I wanted to share this sweet Easter card I made using the Easter Lamb stamp set. I think the tulip paper in the English Garden Designer Series paper is just perfect for Easter.




How precious is that?? I think this would also make a super cute Baby card.  I used the Metallic Glitter tape that is a new Sale-A-Bration item that you can get for FREE with a $50 order. This just sparkles and looks great with the Dazzling Diamonds on the Lamb.

Here are the details:


  • Pear Pizazz cardstock  5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
  • Whisper white front of card and inside 4" x 5 1/4"
  • English Garden Designer Series Paper 4" x 3"
  • Lamb Layers: Pear Pizazz 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", Pink Pirouette 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", Whisper White 3" x 3"
  • I stamped the 3 x 3  in  Basic Gray Archival ink


Then I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch



Then I used Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write marker on the  lambs legs, ears, and tail. And Pear Pizazz Stampin' Write Maker to the grass.



Then I used the 2-way glue pen, and dabbed a little glue here and there on the lamb's body and head, then I applied Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Let this part dry a little.







I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch on the inside of the card. For the sentiment I used Suite Sayings.




I turned out very sweet!! What do you think??

Here are the items I used:



Have a great day!!

post signature

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS