How precious is that?? I think this would also make a super cute Baby card. I used the Metallic Glitter tape that is a new Sale-A-Bration item that you can get for FREE with a $50 order. This just sparkles and looks great with the Dazzling Diamonds on the Lamb.
Here are the details:
- Pear Pizazz cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper white front of card and inside 4" x 5 1/4"
- English Garden Designer Series Paper 4" x 3"
- Lamb Layers: Pear Pizazz 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", Pink Pirouette 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", Whisper White 3" x 3"
- I stamped the 3 x 3 in Basic Gray Archival ink
Then I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch
Then I used Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write marker on the lambs legs, ears, and tail. And Pear Pizazz Stampin' Write Maker to the grass.
Then I used the 2-way glue pen, and dabbed a little glue here and there on the lamb's body and head, then I applied Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Let this part dry a little.
I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch on the inside of the card. For the sentiment I used Suite Sayings.
I turned out very sweet!! What do you think??
Here are the items I used:
Have a great day!!