Saturday Series: Another GREAT way to use the Balloon Celebration stamp set!!

I am so excited to share this ultra cool idea with you!! Just about the time you think, what else can I do with that Balloon Punch? Well get that Easter Basket ready....how about some eggs!! Look at these great ideas ( I meant to post this yesterday...my Saturday got away from me, does that ever happen to you?)

Here are my treats using the Balloon punch gone Easter egg.



Are those adorable?? I LOVE it when I can make more out of a stamp or product than originally thought!! That makes it valuable!! Here's how to make to make these "Easter Eggs"using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set,the Balloon Celebration stamp set, and Balloon Punch. In no time you got yourself a cute Easter Egg!!






First stamp the Balloon from Balloon Celebration (I stamped with Bermuda Bay on Pool Party cardstock). The Balloon Bouquet Punch and the Balloon Celebration come in a bundle, that saves 15%. 




Then add Gorgeous Grunge stamp set ( I used Soft Suede) near the bottom of the egg, like speckles.





Then use the Balloon Punch and simply snip off the end of the Balloon and you got yourself an Easter Egg!!  :))



For my first treat, well..... I had to make one for only the best dog ever!! :)))  Here's what I came up with:





I kinda cracked myself up, when I realized if I combined the No Bones about It, and the Greatest Greetings stamp set, I could create this sweet lil treat!! Here is another dog treat I made at Christmas using this same idea. I guess you could say we LOVE our little girl!







For this treat, I turned to the Fry Box. I used the Hardwood stamp to create a background, I stamped it after  I cut the Fry Box out. I added grass on the bottom using the Fringe Scissors. The strip I used for the grass was 1 1/2" x 4", and it fit perfect. I used the Circle of Spring stamp set to make the tag. Pretty cute, right??



Here's an Easter card I made using the Easter Eggs.  I used the Suite Sayings stamp set. What a fun card!! I thought adding the partial doilie on the side was a nice touch.



Here are the items I used:






Have great day!! Happy Easter to you and your family!!! (and your four-legged family members!!)  :)

post signature

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS