I am so excited to share this sweet little Easter card. I used the Circle of Spring stamp set. What I love about this stamp set is that it uses the Wreath Framelits,  that I have used so many times in making Christmas cards.  I LOVE how I can change out stamp sets, but use a framelit that I already have, that really makes it valuable!! I used the Sketch from Create with Connie and Mary CCMC395.

Here is that sketch:




Here is my Easter Card:



Is that so cute?? I Love how the wreath and the colors.



The details:

  • I used the Hardwood stamp with Old Olive Ink on Old Olive paper, for a subtle background
  • I stamped the wreath in Crumb Cake, and then I used the blender pen to apply Old Olive, and Blushing Bride, and Melon Mambo.
  • To make the Bow, I used the un -wound Melon Mambo from the black baker's twine in the Baker's Twine Combo pack
  • I used strips of English Garden Designer Series paper-which is so perfect for Easter
  • I also used a strip of Blushing Bride
  • The Sweet little sentiment is from Circle of Spring Stamp set (It's in the Big catalog on page 77)

 Here is what I used:




Here are the weekly specials:




Have a great day!!!

post signature
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. what a great Easter card and I just LOVE how you used the wreath along with the strips! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Janet - your wreath looks great against the dark green hardwood background. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS