Here is that sketch:
Here is my Easter Card:
Is that so cute?? I Love how the wreath and the colors.
- I used the Hardwood stamp with Old Olive Ink on Old Olive paper, for a subtle background
- I stamped the wreath in Crumb Cake, and then I used the blender pen to apply Old Olive, and Blushing Bride, and Melon Mambo.
- To make the Bow, I used the un -wound Melon Mambo from the black baker's twine in the Baker's Twine Combo pack
- I used strips of English Garden Designer Series paper-which is so perfect for Easter
- I also used a strip of Blushing Bride
- The Sweet little sentiment is from Circle of Spring Stamp set (It's in the Big catalog on page 77)
Here is what I used:
Here are the weekly specials:
Have a great day!!!