I wanted to share a couple cards made using the Sky's the Limit stamp set, that is STILL available, while supplies last. This is a Sale-a-Bration stamp set that is FREE right now, if you want this stamp...don't delay!! This stamp set is one of the Sale-A-bration stamp sets that was only available till Feb 16, or until supplies run out!!

Here are a couple cards made using the Sky's the Limit :



Do you love the trail of hearts....how sweet is that?? This was a card I got from my friend Marsha.




I really like how this turned out! This could be used for a birthday, or just thinking of you!! My oldest son is in the Navy in flight training, this is a perfect card for him!!

Here is what the entire stamp set looks like:







Get your Sky's the Limit stamp set, before it's too late!! (I don't want you to have gray skies.... ha-ha!!) This is FREE with any order totaling $50. That can be from the clearance rack, or in combination with a bundle that is already 15% off or from the weekly deals.  Click here to place your order.

Have a great night!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS