Here's a quick and simple Valentine's card that is so very sweet!! I just love this card!!I used the Hello stamp from Sale-A-Bration that is FREE with a $50 order, and combined it with the Bloomin' Love stamp set.




Is that so cute?? I love how sweet and elegant this card turned out.



I just love the touch of the pearls, and the wispy lace, it just creates a gorgeous card!!! I can't wait to send this card out!!



I stamped the inside of the card to complete the card. I got the idea for this card from my friend and Upline Christi Beck.  The Hello stamp is a LIMITED Sale-A-Bration item that is only available till February 15th.

Here are the items I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great night!!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS