Stampin' Up Gift from the Garden card

in , by jangirlstamps, 9:27 PM
I have to show you this card I got in the mail from my dear friend Denise. It is so very cute!! She used the Gift from the Heart stamp set, and made this adorable card. She is sending a card a day for 40 days, and I was one of the lucky recipients. This card just made my day!!

Check out how sweet this card is:


I just love the brick wall!! She embossed it, then trimmed it down to look like a ledge, and daubed some of the bricks to add depth and really make it a stand out card!! This is a WOW card!! If you love to garden or have friends that love to garden, this a great stamp set to add to your collection!!

Here are the weekly specials:



Have a great day!! I challenge you to send a card to someone today, it's like sending a hug in the mail!! What could be better than that!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS