Stampin' Up Love You Sew calendars

in , , by jangirlstamps, 10:19 AM
I can't wait to share this cute calendar that we made in class. I used the new hostess set in the occasions catalog called Love You Sew.  I  absolutely love this on my desk, it just makes me happy!! See what you think?


Here are the details:
  • I used the Thick Whisper White card stock for the project. 
  • First start with a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White score at 5 1/2"
  • The second piece is 5 1/4"  x 4,' scored at 1, 2 1/2, and 4. Fold like a "w"


  • Adhere the "w" to the inside of the folded 4 1/4" x 11 (I used Tear Tape) I adhered it together after I did all the stamping and adhering the paper strips
  • I used 1/4" and  1/2 " strips from It's My Party Designer Series paper.
  • The sentiment (makes me Crack up) is punched out using the 2 1/2" punch.
  • I adhered the It's My Party Designer strips on, then stamped the buttons, zig -zag, and scissors  (just have fun with this part)
  • I layered a  piece of 2 1/2" x  3 1/4"  Melon Mambo cardstock behind the calendar. 
  • I ordered my calendars from Taylored expressions (they were 10/$3.00) 




What's awesome is they pretty flat, so you can also mail these out. I got this idea from Erica Cerwin.

I made these in class and at our downline meeting swaps!! Here is what several of these cute little calendars look like:



And here is a picture of  a couple of them from class :





Hope you enjoyed this!!

Here are the items I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

One way to earn  this stamp is to have a workshop of your own, and this is the best time of the year with the sale going on called sale-a-bration!  Best Stampin'  Up sale of the year! Contact me if you would like to have a class in the Fort Worth area.

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS