I have to tell you when I got September's Paper Pumpkin in the mail, I just jumped up and down.  I love me some Halloween!!We actually previewed this at convention, but something is different when you touch it!! AHH!!This month is Breast cancer awareness and  Stampin' Up is donated  2 dollars for very new subscriber this month to Paper Pumpkin.


 I wanted to share my September's paper pumpkin with you. I usually try and change it up, but man did I love this one, just the way it was!!! Winner!!





I quickly ordered a refill! Did you know that if your subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, you can order a refill for about $7.00. The refill comes with everything that came in the original kit, except the stamp and ink! That's awesome. Also every month they Stampin' Up puts out a video about how to make the kit, I wanted to share this with you!!







The magic can happen for you every month too!! You can simply sign up here, select me Janet Holmes as your Demonstrator (located in Burleson Tx) and you could be jumpin up and down when your box comes in too!!





post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS