Stampin' Up Acorny Thank You card

in , by jangirlstamps, 11:35 PM
I wanted to share this cute card with you from the new stamp set that is just tooo cute, Acorny Thank You stamp set. In the last few weeks we have had  alot of family in and this is one of the cards my Sister-in-Law made, and I just love it. She did an awesome job!! The Woodland textured embossing folder just makes this card, see what you think.



Is that cute or what?? The acorns are attached to the Gold Cording Trim by a glue dot, so they kinda swing. How fun is that?? I love the little touch of sequins, just finishes it off!  To get the trees to stand out, we lightly daubed the tree trunks with Soft Suede, it just makes them pop!! The Acorny Thank You stamp coordinates perfectly with the Acorn punch, and they come in a bundle to save 15%. How much better can it get??  :))  When people ask me, what I LOVE about Stampin' Up, well honestly it's products like this, cute stamp sets that have punches or framelits that make it so simple to make an adorable project or card.



One thing I really like about the designer series paper in the Holiday catalog is not only is the paper gorgeous, it's very versatile! Like the designer series paper here is the Halloween paper, called Happy Haunting Designer Series paper, which is Halloween print on one side and the other side can be used for many different themes not limited to Halloween. When a paper pack can be used for many different themes and holidays, to me it's valuable!!

Have a great day, if you don't have a copy of the new holiday catalog email me at jangirlholmes@gmail.com and I will send you a copy. If you have 'fallen' for this acorn like I have, click here to order.   :)) You know its more fun to craft with others, so thank you for stopping by and craftin' with me!

Here are the items we used to make this card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS