Stampin' Up Garden in Bloom Bee card

in , by jangirlstamps, 12:33 AM
One of my favorite stamps in the new catalog has to be Garden in Bloom....it's almost addicting! It has such fun flowers and versatile, and well you don't have to look far to find alot of ideas as using this set. Here is a fun card we made in my card class this month. Super cute and I just love how it turned out.



Is that cute or what??  It's a happy card that sends a good message.  If you have been following me, you also know I don't like naked envelopes, so a little bee flew on my envelope!!  :))


If I had to describe this card I would say it's the little things that sometimes make the biggest difference. Like the black and white polka dot paper (from the Everyday Chic Designer Series paper) is just a small strip, but what an impact. Also I only used a half of the doillie, and the ribbon  layered in the corner is basically scraps...but just that added color makes a big difference. So the next time you are making something, remember the little things.....it may change it all!



The layered ribbon with the Black Baker's Twine ties in colors together and adds a little interest.



I also used the Project Life Let's get Away stamp set to get the 'flight pattern' .

Hope you enjoyed this and feel inspired!!

Here's a list of stuff I used to make this card:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS